Friday, June 18, 2010

Passed-Over Photos

I was reviewing my photos and realized there were a few which I considered nice enough to post, but have no idea why I didn't. I'll post them here and also in the animal category in which they belong.


The female leopard we followed for some time gave us a lot of great photos and when I looked at this one again, it really caught my eye. One would wonder how markings so unusual could help her become camouflaged in green or brown grass, but once she's in the tall grass, she just disappears from sight.






We followed a few lionesses through the bush until they finally met up with the rest of their pride. After greeting, they laid down in groups and these four proceeded to groom each other and themselves. Look closely, there are four heads here.







After a round of grooming, licking and slurping, they decided to rest for a while - with one always keeping watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment